18 August 2007

Fantasy Football

I have created another Fantasy Football League again this year. Kind of excited this year. The last 4 years, my friends and I here in Taiwan have competed. This year, we have decided to form an Asian league. The requirement is simple: must live in an Asian country. Only 1 person from a country will be allowed to participate. At first, I was worried that I wouldn't get the other 7 slots filled. But, as it turned out, all 7 are filled from people in Japan, Korea, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, and of course, me here in Taiwan. Kind of excited about it. So now there is the Taiwan League and the Asian League. Will keep you posted on the progress.

1 comment:

Sandy H. 何聖欣 said...

Hi, Chris. Today I found your site for the first time. So you have posted only in April and in August this year, huh ?! I hope you will continue. How about some more pics of the kids and of the beautiful campus of NPUST - I agree it's a pretty place. Whenever I go there, I yell "Space, I have space!!!" hahaha It reminds me of my university in Misouri.

Take care.